Bytescale designs render nodes that not just augment creativity, but meet the expectations in the present day competitive scenario. We design render farms that facilitate rendering of high resolution still images and complex animation sequences in a tested, consistent and resilient solution according to your budget constraints to give you the critical competitive edge by enabling you to meet your deadlines.
- Performance: Render nodes especially designed for rendering digital media, ideally with dual Physical processors and multiple cores.
- Reliability: Carefully designed and tested for reliability.
- Optimization: Designed to take advantage of the power of graphic cards and the need to deploy distributed GPU hardware rendering.
- Twin: Two independent nodes in a 1RU form factor, sharing only a single 980W High-efficiency Power Supply Both Nodes include two Intel Xeon 5600 series quad core processors. Provides a maximum total of 24 cores in a single 1RU Node.
- Quadruple: Four independent nodes in a 2RU form factor, sharing only a single 980W High-efficiency Power Supply Each Node includes two Intel Xeon 5600 series Quad core processors. Provides a maximum total of 48 cores in a single 2RU Node