Bytescale’s dexterity at managing, maintaining, restoring or migrating from your existing servers is inimitable. Our solutions for server management are continuously updated to make sure that your business is up and running to its maximum capacity
- Blade: Server blades are available in 2-way and 4-way configurations featuring AMD Opteron™ or Intel™ Xeon Multi -core processors. Each blade typically comes with a local SATA or SAS drives. Bytescale blade servers are typically used for clustering of servers. Like most clustering applications, Bytescale blade servers can also be managed to include load balancing and failover capabilities.
- Modular: The Intel Modular Server integrates storage, computing and networking to one system to simplify complex IT environments. This offers a business-in-a-box with seamless migration, and growth capabilities.
- RackMount: Ideal for minimizing server co-location costs, they bring the power of a traditional mini-tower system into an ultra-slim 1U form factor just 44mm high. Our rack mount servers are perfect as web appliances, proxy caches, e-commerce storefronts, and application and database servers. Our comprehensive server offerings cover all currently available models and speeds of AMD Opteron™ and Intel Xeon™ processors. Bytescale’s rack mount server range is thermally tested for reliable operation in ambient environments and is available in 1U, 2U, 3U and 4U form factors which can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Entry: This entry-level server featuring the Intel Xeon processor chipset are ideal for value-conscious organizations looking for their first server or a replacement for an older server. Designed to deliver 24/7 dependability, these improve business productivity with industry-leading performance. They integrate the most advanced technologies.
- Mid: Low form factor servers are ideal for network infrastructure and web applications. These deliver excellent security, manageability, and energy efficiency with high-performance Intel-based servers, in a 1U or 2U rack dense chassis for those seeking a balance between expandability and rack density.
- Demanding: High availability, redundant and performance servers are ideal for demanding businesses with critical applications. These Intel-based servers deliver excellent, security, manageability, and energy efficiency in a 3U, rack dense chassis for those seeking a balance between expandability and rack density.
- High density: In this new Bytescale rack, Intel Xeon processors integrate reliably and security features to maintain the availability of your data and applications. It is optimized for price, performance, performance per watt and density.
- Pedestal / Tower: They are ideal for remote and branch offices, as well as small to medium businesses that require low-risk networking, file-and-print and shared Internet access solutions, and provide maximum internal storage and I/O flexibility. These servers deliver engineering and integration experience and are specifically designed to speed up the implementation of new business computing technology